Clients turn to Greenstein Sellers, PLLC for help with litigation and transaction relating to all types of bankruptcy and insolvency issues. We understand the financial industry, and we work closely with clients in matters involving debtor/creditor relationships, including troubled asset restructuring.
We offer the following in bankruptcy and commercial restructuring areas:
- Bankruptcy and creditor’s rights, including committee representation
- Insolvency planning and transactions
- Loan workouts for creditor and borrower clients
- Collection and repossessions
- Lien disputes and quiet title litigation
- Chapters 7, 13 and 11 representation
We also represent buyers and sellers in connection with sales arising out of bankruptcy, insolvency, and liquidation proceedings. Greenstein Sellers, PLLC is routinely involved in pre-bankruptcy planning issues, and have served as counsel to bankruptcy trustees and examiners in large Chapter 11 cases. We have experience representing creditors’ committees, bondholders’ committees, trustees, and examiners in Chapter 11 cases, and serve as state courts receivers. In Chapter 11 proceedings, we have represented secured lenders in numerous commercial bankruptcies with a wide variety of collateral ranging from real estate to account receivable to intellectual property.