Modern Efficiency. Timeless Expertise.
Matt is a founding partner of Greenstein Sellers. His practice is focused on real estate law, creditors' remedies, general business law, and civil litigation. His clients range from individuals and small business owners to construction companies, real estate developers, and nonprofit organizations. A majority of his practice is dedicated to homeowner association law where he is involved in the representation of over 400 homeowner associations throughout Minnesota.
Matt takes pride in understanding the needs of his clients and providing individualized counsel to achieve his clients' goals. Matt provides effective counsel during all stages of representation. Whether helping clients start a business, negotiating a contract, or providing courtroom representation, Matt is a zealous advocate for his clients.
As a lifelong resident of Minnesota, Matt is involved in many community and charitable organizations. In the legal community, Matt is a frequent speaker at legal continuing education courses and has provided lectures for the Hennepin County Bar Association on several occasions.
Matt currently serves on the board of directors for the Minnesota Multi-Housing Association and on several committees for CIC Midwest, an organization focused on education and services for common interest communities.
When away from work, Matt enjoys the art and science of perfecting barbeque, playing golf, and spending time with his wife.
- Hamline University School of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Metropolitan State University
- Homeowner Associations
- Real Estate
- Creditor Remedies
- Super Lawyer (2023), Super Lawyers – Thomson Reuters
- Rising Star (2021), Super Lawyers – Thomson Reuters
- Rising Star (2020), Super Lawyers – Thomson Reuters
- Product/Service Professional of the Year (2019), CIC Midwest
- Rising Star (2019), Super Lawyers – Thomson Reuters
- Rising Star (2018), Super Lawyers – Thomson Reuters
- Product/Service Professional of the Year (2017), CIC Midwest
- Rising Star (2017), Super Lawyers – Thomson Reuters
- Rising Star (2016), Super Lawyers – Thomson Reuters
- U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota